YICCA 2020 - International Contest of Contemporary Art
• Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINES22 May 2020: Subscriptions deadline.
5 June 2020: Notification of winning artworks.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications required for entry. All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website www.yicca.org or www.contest.yicca.org To register please complete the registration form on the official website.