YICCA 2018 - International Contest of Contemporary Art
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Win 2 art residences:
- 1 art residence in Italy - value Euro 1800,00
- 1 art residence in Chile - value Euro 1800,00
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINESMay 3, 2018: Beginning of subscriptions.
September 25, 2018: Subscriptions deadline.
October 30, 2018: Notification of winning artworks.
January, 2019: Final exhibition
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition at Prsten Gallery in Zagreb, Croatia in January 2019.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website www.yicca.org and on www.contest.yicca.org
To register please complete the registration form on the official website.