The Guildhouse Fellowship callout
Eligibility and Selection CriteriaThe Fellowship is intended for artists who have moved beyond the early years of their practice; they have a distinct artistic expression, and seek an expansive opportunity to explore, research and create. The Fellowship will be awarded to an artist who can demonstrate its instrumentality to their arts practice – and thus – their contribution to the ambition and artistic excellence of the visual arts sector in South Australia.
What is included- A $35,000 artist fee to support travel expenses, research and development, materials, etc.
- Professional interpretative documentation, practice and material specific, developed with the artist.
- A presentation outcome with AGSA following the Fellowship
Selection Criteria- Potential impact of the Fellowship on your practice
- Viability of your proposal including relevance to your practice and timeline
- The strength of your artistic career
- Quality and/or diversity of your previous work
Shortlisted applicants may be approached for interview as part of the selection process.
For more information and Frequently Asked Questions, please head to the Guildhouse website.
Applications now open until April 30 2019.