Aacute Polymer Clay Jewellery Making Workshop – September 2015
YOU WILL LEARN
• cutting methods on how to facet;
• jewellery assembling techniques;
• colour mixing & marbling;
• glazing and oven baking instructions.
WHAT YOU GET
• all materials to make a necklace (or two!) and a pair of earrings;
• a little gift bag;
• instruction sheet to take home and keep creating;
• tea, coffee & bikkies.
All materials will be provided and participants are welcome to bring their own additional strings, chains or added features (beads, style suggestion for their creations).
COST: $90 – Includes: All materials, goody bag, tea/coffee & bikkies. (Last year our Craft Cubed Festival workshops sold out so please book in advance!)
Maximum number 12 participants.