2012 Inglis Equine Art Prize entries close 30th June
Entries for the 2012 Inglis Equine Art Prize will close this Saturday, 30th June.
For more details and to get your last minute art pieces in the competition jump on the Australian Art Sales website...
Points of note:
- Entry open to artists from any country.
- Entry closes 30th June, 2012.
- Prizemoney $18,000AUD.
- Theme is 'At the Track'. Subject matter for artworks in the 2012 Inglis Equine Art Prize may include scenes from race days and or training. Artworks must include at least one thoroughbred horse.
- Artwork maximum 125cm on any side.
- Artist Ms Nafisa Naomi - winner Gold Medal 2007 Florence Biennale
- Equine artist Mr Alister Simpson
- Inglis Deputy Chairman Mr Arthur Inglis