- YAJA NEWS FEED
- AWARD WINNERS
- YAJA TEAM
- JUDGING PANEL
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
JOIN YAJA NOW
JOIN THE YAJA PUBLISHING TEAM
SHARE YOUR ARTICLES WITH THE WORLD!
YAJA welcomes all students and fresh graduates with an interest in arts, culture and journalism.
Did you know that on YAJA you can publish unlimited new articles or share your existing articles instantly? All media welcome.
YAJA is a new innovative news feed providing a global audience reach, work experience, media opportunities, industry mentoring, networking opportunities, freelance opportunities as well as awards recognition.
Start building your professional portfolio.
Make your mark and JOIN THE YAJA TEAM.
How does it work?
- It's simple, all you need to do is to signup and start publishing.
- You can publish / share any existing content of yours.
- Create and publish new articles.
- Express your interest or check our Facebook Group YAJA TALK for upcoming HOT media and freelance opportunities.
- Contact us if you're not sure about an idea or if you need our help with organising or making connections.
YAJA is a great way to build your professional profile.
- Gain work experience
- Profile on YAJA TEAM page for regular contributors
- Reach an established global audience
- Access to freelance opportunities
- Access to exclusive media invitations
- Receive industry mentoring and experience
- Meet exciting and influential people
- Use networking opportunities
- Add to your portfolio / CV
- Get awards recognition
Your article will be published:
- WEB: ArtNewsPortal.com and ArtNewsPortal.com/YAJA/entries
- SOCIAL: all Art News Portal social channels
- eDM: Art News Portal fortnightly eNewsletter
- Partner Publications / Networks
Recognition and Awards 2017 - Prizes
LumaTouch will provide a special prize of $500 USD for the best journalistic video story edited with LumaFusion published before October 31st 2017.