- YAJA NEWS FEED
- AWARD WINNERS
- YAJA TEAM
- JUDGING PANEL
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
PUBLISH / ENTER YAJA NOW
Young Art Journalism News Feed + Awards
YAJA is a new innovative news feed giving journalism, media and art students a global platform to publish their articles.
YAJA - 'embracing mobile and online journalism'
YAJA provides media opportunities, industry mentoring, work experience, networking opportunities, a large audience reach, as well as awards recognition.
Yes we think globally. Articles from anywhere in the world are welcome. We love to experience your culture!
YAJA is free for students to join.
YAJA is a self-funded and independent program founded by Volker Janssen and Erik Rathmayr.
Why under- / postgraduate students should join YAJA?
YAJA is a great way of building a professional profile. All articles are immediately published.
- Exciting media opportunities
- Industry mentoring
- Work experience
- Profile on YAJA TEAM page for regular contributors
- Reach of an established global audience
- Exciting opportunity to meet interesting and influential people
- Networking opportunities
- Industry and Awards recognition
- Opportunities for freelance work
JOIN THE YAJA TEAM now and start publishing your articles.
Why Universities should contribute to YAJA.
YAJA is a unique global project where education connects with industry - all for the benefits of participating students.
- Join YAJA us as a partner University
- Provide quality control: Have your lecturers join the YAJA Judging Panel
- Expose your university for student excellence on a global level
- Show leadership in preparing students for their professional career
- Make the YAJA experience part of a relevant course
- Help students get industry experience and recognition
- Push your PR. Work with students to write and publish relevant articles / advertorials about your University's art and culture related activities
- Opportunity to own your own Awards Category, for example best article from your university.
Download our proposal for the implementation of YAJA (Young Art Journalism Feed + Awards) as part of a practice unit, offering students valuable demonstrated work experience opportunities at: YAJA-Implementation-Proposal.pdf
How the art industry can benefit from YAJA
YAJA is the perfect advertising platform to increase awareness for your business or project.
We encourage artists and arts businesses to work together with a journalism or PR student to create an advertorial based on your brief.
Check out details and benefits @ YAJA ADVERTORIAL PACKAGE.