[Art News List] [YAJA Entries]
YAJA Advertorial Package - Boost Your Media Reach
BY YAJA (Young Art Journalism Awards) | 17-May-2017
YAJA is a new innovative awards concept giving students the opportunity to showcase their talent. Did you know that you can offer media opportunities to students? Work closely with journalism, media or PR students to create an advertorial based on your brief. In doing so you are not only providing income and work experience to a student while supporting YAJA, you are also generating a higher reach for your article. Perfect for boosting your media reach!
How it works:
- A Journalism or PR Student writes an advertorial based on your brief.
- The student may take photos or use your existing digital images.
- footage can also be added.
- advertorial will be listed on ART NEWS PORTAL and YAJA (extended reach).
- Articles will be publish on the YAJA entry page and in the feature section on top of the ART NEWS PORTAL news feed.
- Your article will also be featured as a list item in our email newsletter.
- Your article will be shared into our social media channels.
- Creation of original high-quality shareable content for websites, blogs and social media channels.
- Feel-good story for your business as you are supporting students and YAJA.
- Further exposure if article gets nominated for the YAJA or even becomes a winning entry.
vArticle remains published! Ongoing visibility and searchability over years to come.
- Your payment is tax deductible.
Find out more about YAJA @ www.artnewsportal.com/YAJA
Enquiry @ www.artnewsportal.com/YAJA/enquiry
Starting @ $199.00
AV-media enrichment available on request
Thank you for your support